I'm so excited to talk to you today about Arkansas living. Arkansas is a beautiful state with a lot to offer its residents, from stunning natural scenery to vibrant cities and towns. Arkansas is a great place to live and play thanks to its low cost of living, friendly people, mild temperatures, great food and entertainment, stunning views, and wide range of activities to suit anyone's taste. So, if you're thinking about moving to Arkansas, this is the place to start!
[Watch the video on YouTube or keep reading]
We'll kick things off by talking about the charm of small-town living. Arkansas is home to some of the most welcoming and close-knit communities you'll ever find. Whether it's the friendly neighbors, local events, or just the sense of belonging, small-town life here is truly something to cherish. Arkansans are known for their warm hospitality. You're sure to feel welcome wherever you go. If you're an animal lover and a fan of lakefront living, Cherokee Village is the place to be. With its stunning lakes and natural beauty, it's a haven for those who appreciate the tranquility of the water and the joy of sharing it with their furry friends.
Cost of living
* Arkansas is one of the most affordable states to live in the United States. The cost of living is significantly lower than the national average, and housing costs are particularly low.
* If you're looking for a place to live where you can stretch your dollar, Arkansas is a great option. You get more bang for your buck here, whether it's in housing, groceries, or entertainment.
*We've got a strong sense of community that's hard to find elsewhere. You'll quickly feel at home, surrounded by friendly faces and welcoming neighbors.
* The job market in Arkansas is growing, and there are opportunities in a variety of industries. The state is home to several Fortune 500 companies, as well as a growing tech sector.
*Arkansas is the nation's leading producer of rice and poultry and grows nearly every crop produced in the United States
* If you're looking for a job in Arkansas, there are a lot of resources available to help you. The state government has a website dedicated to helping job seekers, and there are also several private organizations that can help you find a job.
* Arkansas has a good public school system, and there are also several private schools to choose from. The state is also home to several universities, including the University of Arkansas and Arkansas State University.
* If you're looking for a good education for your children, Arkansas has a lot to offer.
Things to do
* Arkansas is a beautiful state with a lot to offer its residents in terms of recreation and entertainment. There are several state parks, national forests, and lakes where you can enjoy the outdoors.
* Arkansas is also home to a number of museums, historical sites, and cultural attractions. There's something for everyone in Arkansas!
*We're known for our stunning Ozark Mountains, lush forests, and pristine lakes. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, this place is paradise. Hiking, fishing, and exploring the great outdoors – it's all right here in your backyard.
*It may come as a surprise to some, but Arkansas is famous for its diamonds. It has the only public diamond mine in the world. Located in Murfreesboro, Crater of Diamonds State Park has allowed visitors to dig through its 37-acre diamond field (without any motorized tools).
*Great opportunities for shopping, looking for antiques or eating out
All the food
*Arkansas has a rich food and culture. The state is known for its barbecue, catfish, and fried chicken.
*There are a few well known food chains around here like popeyes or corkeys, but the best places to eat at are the locals:
Beach Club BBQ and Smokin' Ricks in Hardy, Hog Wild BBQ in Ash Flat
Artisans and Spring River Draft House have catfish and fried chicken
For something a little different: there are 2 thai restaurants, a new indian food truck, plus mexican, american & chinese
You can see why Arkansas is such an amazing place! If you're looking for a place to live with a low cost of living, a strong job market, and plenty of things to do, Arkansas is a great option. Whether you are looking to stay a weekend or a lifetime, you can be sure to enjoy the trip. If you want to learn more about our area and homes available, check out this video, the regrets of buying a lake house. It's a dream for many, but it's important to consider potential regrets. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes about Cherokee Village and surrounding towns. Thanks for watching and have a Blessed day.